AWIB 2015 Holiday Party Contributors
Food Provided by
- Momokawa Restaurant – an upscale Japanese nook using the best seasonal ingredients; featured in Michelin as a recommended restaurant
- Mokbar - a ramen shop in Chelsea Market that combines traditional Korean soups with fresh Japanese ramen noodles for a unique noodle experience
- Vanessa’s Dumpling House – a family run restaurant with 3 locations in NY, Vanessa uses only freshest ingredients to create dumplings, pancakes and other specialties
- Yunnan BBQ – a Chinese eatery in the Lower East Side which showcases BBQ dishes.
- Desserts by Akiyo Takemura
Beverages Provided by:
- Castello Monaci wines (imported by Frederick Wildman & Sons Ltd) from Puglia’s Salento Region in Southern Italy which uses indigenous grapes - Primitivo, Negroamaro and Malvasia Nera.
- Joto Sake – the leading U.S. importer of artisanal Sake
- Royal King Chinese Tea – importing the finest teas from China, including White Peony, Long Jing Tea Pu Er and Oolong
- Teeling Whiskey - an independent Irish whiskey company in Dublin, dedicated to bringing choice and breadth back to the Irish whiskey category
- Tiger Beer – Southeast Asia’s #1 premium lager
- Wine for the World – a wine import company working exclusively with boutique producers and artisanal family vineyards which practice responsible social and environmental business practices.
- TOSSWARE - a shatterproof & recyclable luxury disposable drinkware company.
Raffle Prizes Provided by:
- Chan Luu - a Los Angeles based contemporary lifestyle brand offering handcrafted designer jewelry, scarves and apparel
- Diamond Hong - a licensed importer and wholesaler of Asian fine wine and liquor in the United States
- DHC USA Inc - Japan's No. 1 direct skincare company
- Estee Lauder - Time-tested cosmetics chain producing own-brand makeup, skincare products and fragrances
- Honor's Haven Resort & Spa - Set on 200 acres at the foothills of the Shawangunk Mountain Range, this secluded resort is 11.7 miles from Minnewaska State Park
- Lawless Accessories - a boutique luxury goods company fighting to bring "design without rules" -beautiful and bold-pieces to the confident fashionistas
- Nobu - the worlds most recognized Japanese restaurant, known for its innovative new style cuisine paired with a hip crowd and celebrity following
- Spinoza - feather-light, flexible and fairly-priced eyewear using medical grade plastic and titanium based on disruptive technology
- Tourneau - a luxury watch retailer established in 1900