Asian Women In Business Membership and Benefits
With your help, AWIB can continue to
- Sponsor frequent skills building workshops, seminars, conferences and networking opportunities, addressing a wide range of issues and conducted by industry experts.
- Serve as a platform for Asian women to connect with each other, business owners, and professionals who share our goals.
- Provide one-on-one assistance to address the unique issues facing entrepreneurs.
- Assist MWBEs to identify and explore procurement opportunities and facilitates dialogue and potential business between corporate and government buyers and suppliers; and sponsor an annual Procurement Conference.
- Promote the inclusion and leadership of Asian women professionals; and sponsors an annual Asian Women's Corporate Leadership Summit, titled "Born to Lead" and an annual Asian women in law event, aptly named "Raising the Bar".
- Honor and bring to public attention Asian women leaders; and sponsor an annual Leadership Awards Ceremony and Dinner.
- Support a scholarship fund designed to promote and support leadership among Asian women in college; and award scholarship on an annual basis.
- Invitations to members-only events. For example, by invitation only receptions at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Discounted or free admission to AWIB programs, special events and conferences, and to programs of organizations that AWIB co-sponsors or supports.
- Initial one-on-one consultation (for small business members).
- Newsletters on timely business topics (small business, corporate and patron members get free ads).
- Discounts on business incorporation, entertainment, events, shopping, restaurants and more.
- Special access & listing in the Members-Only section of the AWIB website (www.awib.org).
- A 10% discount on posting job openings on the AWIB website.
- AWIB is a non-profit organization and your dues and contributions are tax-deductible under IRS 501c3.
For Members Only
Click here to learn more about past and upcoming AWIB events and programs.
- $15,000 Benefactor – Membership for all employees and four small banner ads in E-newsletter
- $5,000 Patron – Annual membership for up to ten (10) employees and four small banner ads in E-newsletter
- $1,000 Corporate (basic) – Annual membership for up to five (5) named employees and one small banner ad in E-newsletter. Membership is non-transferable.
- $500 Small Business (under $10M) – Annual membership for up to four (4) employees or for two (2) employees and a small banner ad in E-newsletter (a small business is defined as a privately owned corporation, partnership or sole proprietorship; a small business is not a part of a larger entity). Membership is non-transferable
- $325 Sustaining – Annual membership for two (2) designated people (non-transferable and designation of the two must be made at the time of membership). Sustaining members work at the same location with the same company or reside in the same household. Membership is non-transferable.
- $175 Individual – Annual membership for one. An individual is defined as a non-business owner. Membership is non-transferable.
- $50 Full Time Student – Annual membership for one (copy of student ID & transcript required which shows current full time student status). A student must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at a university/college. Membership is non-transferable.